Where Do You Get Fire Insurance?

You will need fire insurance if you ever want to do a public show. They will require you to obtain a fire permit and you need insurance to get your permit.

In the past I have used S.A.F.E or Specialty Insurance, both are phenomenal. There are more options however, head to Firepedia’s Fire Insurance Page for more information.